News and notes from across the interweb:
- Up to three% rebate card will launch subsequent yr after $eight.5 million sequence A financing.
- The lengths some riders will go to rip-off Uber/Lyft rides
Yesterday my sister was deactivated and put “under investigation” with Lyft after a buyer reported her for being underneath the affect of some substance not specified. It was an $80 journey…
In the backseat, a down stem with bowl piece to a bong was left or planted by the riders together with three emptied beer cans . So as of proper now she will be able to’t drive and can also be not being paid for the journey that she gave.
- 10,00zero United PerksPlus factors for downloading the free ETA app. PerksPlus is United’s enterprise program (like American’s Business ExtrAA and Delta’s SkyBonus) and factors may be redeemed for awards or 10,00zero factors switch to 5000 miles. (HT: Nick B) Valid by way of December 31 and that you must be a member of PerksPlus (or first be part of as an organization).
Download ETA in your cellular system and sign up together with your work e-mail.
Tap on Profile on the backside, and then choose United PerksPlus Setup.
Tap Setup to speak with an ETA agent (please make sure you have readily available your Account ID, XXXXX, and your Tour Code, XXXXX) to hyperlink your organization United PerksPlus.
- About that Tito’s vodka you drink onboard. The implication that each one vodka tastes the identical is after all foolish.
- Hotels are full and charges are up year-over-year.
In comparability with the week of 9-15 October 2016, the business recorded the next:
Occupancy: +2.four% to 72.three%
Average every day charge (ADR): +5.three% to US$130.83
Revenue per out there room (RevPAR): +7.eight% to US$94.58
- Brian Sumers of Skift interviews the CEO of Star Alliance airline ANA. They are new US cities and gained’t cut back top quality seats under eight — and he explains why they serve sashimi however not sushi onboard. Which jogs my memory that if you end up in Austin it’s essential to go to Kyōten Sushiko for omakase at dinner.